Saturday 21 September 2013

Research


KlangKarussell - Sonnentanz 


                                         Audio Bully's - We don't care
Adele - Someone like you

For my concept video, KlangKarussell video called 'Sonnentanz (Sun don't shine)' has inspired me to do the opposite that Sonnentanz has done for their music video. Therefore I will be filming in a dull, rough area. To explain further, I have watched Audio Bully's 'We don't care' with KlangKarusell's 'Sonnentanz (Sun don't shine)' playing in the background and it works really well, and looks very effective. The second video is Audio Bully's, this is the kind of setting and video I would like to do. For example, the camera following the talent around the town and to different places. If by any chance the weather is good when I come to film I shall put a dull effect on the video so it achieves how I wanted it to look. 
I want the video to be dull so that it is in contrast with the original KlangKarusell video and also captures the name of the song so therefore it ends up being a literal video in terms of the name of the song. I might also put some parts in slow motion because I think the song is quite slow and mellow. I also think the juxtaposition of having the talent walking fast pasted at times, and then parts slowed down in slow motion would make it look very effective if done well. Adele's 'someones like you' music video is how I want my video to be, the walking in various scenes etc.


Mood Board


I have used these sort of pictures that are quite rough and urban landscaping because this is the mood that I want the music video to reflect. I will use the images to inspire me when filming, I plan on using settings like this within the video. For example, the field alleyways and dimly lighted tunnels.

No comments:

Post a Comment